North Stradbroke Island Weather & Surf
You know what they say....beautiful one day, perfect the next!
North Stradbroke Island (Minjerribah) enjoys the same sunny climate as Brisbane.
Good weather, with average temperatures between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius (68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit), is most common during the months of May, June, July, and August. January, February, March, November, and December make up the summer months. July, with an average high of 22 degrees Celsius (71 degrees Fahrenheit), is the coldest month of the year.
- The months of January, February, March, October, November and December have a high possibility of precipitation.
- North Stradbroke Island has its most rainfall in February. If you're not a lover of wet weather, you may want to skip this month.
- The month of July is the driest.
- January is the hottest month on North Stradbroke Island, with an average high of 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Daytime highs in July average about 22 degrees Celsius (71 degrees Fahrenheit), making it the coldest month of the year.
- It's true that November is the sunniest month.