Vehicle Ferry / Barge Timetable
Book on today
When Do Stradbroke Ferries Operate?
Stradbroke Ferries are open for business 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with booking offices located at 12 Emmett Drive, Cleveland, Brisbane on the mainland, and Junner Street, Dunwich on North Stradbroke Island.
What Special Offers Are On?
- Straddie Lunch Specials
Take the car to Straddie for the day and have lunch for two at an island restaurant or cafe.
- Return vehicle ferry transfer for a standard car
- Lunch for 2 people
Conditions of travel:
- Valid Monday – Thursday (next available dates 07/05/19 – 11/08/19 then 15/08/19 – 19/09/19)
- Depart Cleveland between 9am and 12pm
- Return same day only
- Choice of one meal per person
- Bookings essential
How to book:
- Call our Holidays team on 07 3821 0266. Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Saturday Sunrise Special
Book online from $98 return! Make the most of the weekend and travel to Straddie early Saturday morning and return in the afternoon.When to go:
- Book on the first 2 services from Cleveland (between 5.30am – 7.00am)
- Return between 1.30pm and 3.00pm from Dunwich
- Off-peak (excludes school holidays and public holiday long weekends)
- Valid for standard cars only (up to 5.4m long)
- Subject to availability and capping
- Bookable over the phone from $108
- Not for commercial use
- Trailers are subject to standard rates of travel
How to book:
- Caravan Special
Take the car for $189 return and the caravan travels FREE! This winter take advantage of our caravan special and save up to $300.00* on your return transfer to beautiful North Stradbroke Island. Don’t forget to book your campsite or caravan park with Minjerribah Camping before you go! Their friendly team will help you choose the best location for you to set up camp.Eligible Vehicles – Cars up to 6.4m in length towing a:
- Camper trailer
- Boat trailer
- Price based on a 7m caravan
Special is subject to availability, travel between Monday – Thursday, from now until the 5th of September, off-peak (excludes QLD + NSW school holidays, public holidays & long weekends).
How to book:
- Call us on 07 3488 5300 today!
What Is The Stradbroke Island Ferries Summer Timetable?
Effective from 10th September 2018
|Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)|
|Departs Cleveland||Departs Dunwich|
|5:30am (M)||6:30am (M)|
|7:00am (SB)||8:00am (SB)|
|8:00am (M)||9:00am (M)|
|9:00am (SB)||10:00am (SB)|
|10:00am (M)||11:00am (M)|
|11:00am (SB)||12:00pm (SB)|
|12:00pm (M)||1:00pm (M)|
|1:00pm (SB)||2:00pm (SB)|
|2:00pm (M)||3:00pm (M)|
|3:00pm (SB)||4:00pm (SB)|
|4:00pm (M)||5:00pm (M)|
|5:00pm (SB)||6:00pm (SB)|
|Friday & Sunday (as above + extra trips)|
|6:00pm (M)||7:00pm (M)|
|7:00pm (SB)||7:45pm (SB)|
|Friday only (as above + extra trip)|
|8:00pm (M)||9:00pm (M)|
Trip time: 45 – 50 minutes
(SB) = Sea Breeze (AKA the Big Red Cat)
(M) = Minjerribah
Both vehicle ferries are both fully air-conditioned and have a licensed cafe on board. The Minjerribah has lift access to the on board cafe.
Timetables and vessels are subject to change without notice.
Please see stradbrokeferries.com.au for Christmas Day timetable.
The information is provided as a guide only and may have been provided to Straddie Chamber of Commerce by third parties. Irrespective of any measures taken by Straddie Chamber of Commerce to check that the information is accurate or complete, in no event will Straddie Chamber of Commerce be liable to any person in contract, tort (including, but without limitation, negligence) or otherwise if any information on this site is incomplete or inaccurate.