✓ Liscenced accommodation
✓ Liscenced campground
✓ Tourist attraction
✓ Artisan studio or gallery
✓ Office trail
✓ Tour operator
How do I get my business listed or add information to my listing?
You can request a business listing at no cost by joining the North Stradbroke Island Co-operative Marketing Program. You can edit your listing at any time throughout the year by contacting Colin Battersby at [email protected].
What can I submit for my business listing ?
Operators are encouraged to provide:
- A detailed description of their business, including official business name, accommodation and amenities.
- Opening hours, contact details (phone and email), official website (if applicable)
- Provide information on the area, including address, and details of how to get there.
- Include highlights of interest for a visitor who may want assistance with travel and itinerary plans.
Photos & Videos
Operators are encouraged to provide strong, compelling images and video to support your business description. Visuals are the first thing audiences see and engage with then they visit a website. Please ensure all images are accurate and correct photographs of your business, and that image usage is granted for use on StradbrokeIsland.com. If applicable, please provide photographer credit.
- Minimum one (1) photo, maximum five (5) per listing.
- Idea image quality is 140 dpi and in landscape format.
- Videos must be of your business and show what a visitor will experience.
- Videos must be loaded on YouTube. Please be sure that the YouTube video is open to the public so it can be viewed on the YouTube player on Stradbrokeisland.com.
- We can accept URLs for videos as well as the direct URL for your business’s YouTube channel.
Stradbroke island Co-op Program staff will crop your photos to ensure the best possible photo is displayed in your listing.